This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it mean to block my step mom who literally stalks me on Facebook ?
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Is it mean to block my step mom who literally stalks me on Facebook ?
Or is there a way to just make sure she can't see or comment on my posts on Facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:36 PM

No

Ads

No.

nope, and you should tell your dad.

There seems to be a large number of older people (women) who use FB it's weird, immature, and embarrassing. To stop it the rest of the people need to put a end to it. Block her and her kind

No. Block her

no..if she is stalking you just block her

Firstly I think anyone over the age of 40 should not be on facebook or should not add anyone below their age, it just seems wrong. And yes there is a way to stop her from seeing everything except maybe your profile picture. Go into privacy settings which is found under the log out tab. Go to control your default privacy and click custom. In that it will say hide this from - and that is where you type her name and it hides all the happenings on your facebook from her.

i wouldnt block her because it may hurt her feelings i would add her as a friend and then make it so she cant see any of your activity. that way your happy because she's not able to spy and she's happy because you didnt ignore her request.

Make a fake face book account, making it look somewhat the same, but a little different. Just tell her that you did a lot of deleting and and that you had trouble with your page for some reason. She then joins your false facebook account and you use your regular facebook account for your friends and other relatives. This should keep her happy for a while.

On the false facebook account use a photo of you, then on the real facebook account use a picture of one of your pets or a beautiful garden or something.

I had to block my stepmom because she was being mean to me and my children, both my brothers and sisters had to do the same thing because all of us had children to protect. Children don't understand why some of these stepmoms get to be so mean at times.