This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I no longer get notifications from Facebook pokes?
11-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Why do I no longer get notifications from Facebook pokes?
Hi,

On Facebook, usually when someone poked me, I would get a notification. Lots of people poke me and I still get notifications from them, but from one guy I don't get notifications. I can see that he poked me because it shows up at the side of my homepage. Sometimes, I poke back and he pokes back immediately as well, and sometimes it takes hours until I receive another poke. But either way, I stopped getting notifications from these pokes from him, even though I still get notifications from everyone else.
This leads me to question whether he is actually poking me or if this is a Facebook glitch? The reason I care is because this is my ex-boyfriend who I still kind of have feelings for. He hasn't talked to me in weeks but and suddenly all these pokes from him make me confused..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:36 PM

Could be just a glitch, and it could be that he still have feelings for you too, and want you back.

Ads

Select the Account link in the top right-hand corner and then click Account Settings. Open up the Notifications< all notification.. there u can modify SmileSmile
if he too have feelings on u he'll text u baby !!SmileSmile

Maybe nobody's poking you, in facebook. I was getting such notices, myself, until a couple of months ago.