This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Parents. How would you be convinced to let your teenager get a facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Parents. How would you be convinced to let your teenager get a facebook?
I am fourteen and I really want to get a facebook cuz i want 2 keep in touch with my friends. my sister has one and so does my dad but he wont let me get one for reasons unknown. I am a straight A student (never have gotten a B in my life) and Im a good kid. What would your child have to do to you to convince you to let them have a facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:38 PM

Do your friends have a facebook?
If so, then just tell them that.

Ads

11-09-2012, 05:38 PM

First of all, I'm sure the reason you're not allowed to have Facebook has NOTHING to do with your grades, especially if they're good, like yours. The reason you are not allowed is probably safety reasons. Explain to your dad that you realize there are some safety risks, but you would really like to create an account to stay in touch with your friends. Make an understanding with him like you will set all your privacy settings to "Only Friends" and only add people you know. Even offer to add him as a friend so he can make sure you aren't posting anything inappropriate.