This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I approach in asking my friend if she is in a relationship?
11-09-2012, 05:30 PM
How should I approach in asking my friend if she is in a relationship?
I introduced my really close friend to a guy friend of mine. Ever since the guy met my friend, he has hinted to me that he is interested in her. Now that the guy appears to be 'in a relationship' on facebook, I would like to know if it is with my friend. I don't know if I should ask her or let her tell me when she wants. We talk/see each other very often, but she never spoke about him. Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:38 PM

umm just ask...

Ads

just ask her. if you are as close to her as you seem it shouldn't be an issue. but don't you think that she would have told you if she was dating him or anyone else?

Are you also interested in him?
Start the conversation with a "Do you remember the friend I introduced to you once?"
And depending on what she responds you continue on. If she says no, either she's not dating him, or she doesn't plan on telling you that they're going out. But if she says yes, continue on and ask " Well, I looked at his facebook the other day and now he's in a relationship. But he didn't tell me who it was." Depending on the face expression your friend does, that might hint you to the answer Smile/ Good luck and I HOPE this helps somewhat.

you should either ask you friend and then ask your guy friend and see if the answers are the same... but if u don't wanna do that then you should just go up to your guy friend and say that you saw his status on facebook and it said in a relationship and ask him who is his gf