This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook?
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook? The guy i just started dating has 3 pix of him and his ex gf...in 2 pictures they are hugging....should i be worried? they been broken up for 3 months now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:41 PM

i mean if you just started dating him then you cant really bug out on him, but if hes moved on and dating another girl theres no reasons for those pictures. i would personally confront the issue. i would be mad.

Ads

I wouldn't worry. Are they still friends? Then I'd just view it like that. If you trust him enough to date him, you have to also trust him that he isn't "seeing" her still. Tongue Kissing is different, but hugging? xD That's fine, I'd think. (:

nah. guys just generally don't care or think about that sort of thing. it doesn't mean he still likes her. probably doesn't even know he can delete them!

I wouldn't worry. He probably put them up while they were dating and hasn't bothered to take them down. I actually have pics of my ex and I on Facebook still, I just don't bother taking them down because I figure nobody looks at them anyways.
Don't worry though, if he was still into his ex there would be other signs!
Enjoy your summer!

A few things to consider...what was the nature of their break up, and how long did they date? If their relationship was a strong one, and it has only been 3 short months, it may be that he is still trying to get past it all. Perhaps they are friends and that is what he considers her? Also, how much do the two of you effectively communicate with each other? do you feel secure? Do you trust each other fully? If it were me, I would not be mad at all. That is just me though. I have no room in my life for jealousy...too much negative energy wasted.

If they were kissing or something I could understand, but their just friends chill.

If they were there, before you both started going out, then no you shouldn't be worried. Everyone has pictures of their ex's on fb. When I broke up with my most resent ex, I deleted alot of pics of us together, esp ones where we're alone. But there's some group pics etc that I didn't want to get rid of them. Everyone has a past, it sucks but thats just the way it is Smile

I'd be even angrier that my new girlfriend kept posting this same question numerous times daily on Yahoo Answers. I wouldn't care about the pics.

You just started dating. In the future, I would ask him to replace those pictures with myself and him. He might do it on his own though.