This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where did Kandi (from Real Housewives of Atlanta) get her shirt she wore during her performance?
11-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Where did Kandi (from Real Housewives of Atlanta) get her shirt she wore during her performance?
I fell in love with the shirt Kandi wore during her performance in tonight's episode! I really want to know where she got that shirt from!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:41 PM

Do you mean the episode when she was on stage acting? I couldn't read what it said other than "Atlanta" on the top but I have no idea where she got it from.

Ads

Go to the bravo website and ask that question. Kandi does answer her fans.

I dont want but its cute! yea comment on her myspace page & ask her on twitter & her blogs on bravo she might write you back

You can always try contacting her via the Watch What Happens Show Andy Cohen. Here is his website with all the facebook and twitter contact info.: http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live

Speaking of Kandi, I just went to TMZ and read that her fiance AJ was killed in a brawl at an Atlanta night club tonight (Friday, Oct. 2, 2009); he died of major head injuries. SOOOOO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report: 'Real Housewives' fiance killedBy Christian Boone

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

11:46 p.m. Friday, October 2, 2009

The fiance of Kandi Burruss, a cast member on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," was killed Friday evening at a northwest Atlanta strip club, according to WSB Atlanta.

Burruss' fiance, known as A.J, died from a head injury sustained in a brawl at the Body Tap club, located at 1271 Marietta Blvd., WSB reported.

Burruss' publicist Lisa Nelson confirmed to WSB that the actress have been informed of the incident and the family asked for privacy.

Polite said it's unclear what prompted the fight. No arrests have been made.
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/report-r...53300.html

Again: SO VERY SAD. I send my condolences to Kandi and her family.