This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I tell my mother that I'm pregnant again?
11-09-2012, 05:34 PM
How do I tell my mother that I'm pregnant again?
I'm pretty sure it is going to be noticeable here soon. I'm about five months pregnant and I can only wear super baggy clothes for so long. I have almost had a few run ins with this and my mother when the doctors called my house.
Should I just post on my wall that I'm going to have a baby again? Is this an appropriate way to tell her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:42 PM

See this is the exciting part. Get creative,I think the way you want to do it is very cute.

I say go for it!

Ads

you should tell her face to face straight up! she be hurt if you didn't come to her and tell her posting it on your wall? no i think the best thing to do is just tell her you will feel so much better

Why don't you just sit down at the table with her and tell her.

Obviously you've gone through it before, the second time will probably be easier.

Update your Facebook status.

Well how old are you? If you are scared of her reaction then i think you need to sit down and talk about it. Now if you are just looking for ways to tell her that you are pregnant then go for the way you want to do it. But if this is something that she could get upset with then you need to be mature about it and tell her flat out. But congrads

Why haven't you told her already? Is there a reason you've been keeping this from her? From your question, I am assuming you live with your mother? Are you too young to be having a baby?
And is this your second PREGNANCY? Or second child?

Anyways, I don't think posting this information online for her to see is an appropriate way of telling her at all. You need to sit your mom down, face to face, and just tell her.

Good Luck~

Well I am sorry for telling you this. If you are worried about what mommy might say about your pregnancy, then maybe you shouldn't be having another right now. The only way I would be scared to tell my mother that I am pregnant is, if A she supports the first one because I can't or B because I was too young and not in a stable relationship with a man can help me with the children. Either way you are already pregnant so grow up and tell her face to face. Good luck.

Do what Eric K said AND email her this link!!!

I know she's going to be upset but remember how quickly she got over the third baby's birth after that baby daddy agreed to child support payments. It'll work out as long as this baby daddy puts up the hospital expense and you sign up for state aid ASAP. Don't worry lovie.

Just tell her that you're going away to fat camp, and when you come back with a brand new baby, tell her that you found it on the way home and you'd really like to keep it. Win.