This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
READ! A fan will kill his cat for Miley Cyrus?!?
11-09-2012, 05:42 PM

that's disgusting.
but it's not miley's fault, the girl is 16 and needs privacy.
it's the fan that needs locking up :|

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Theres something that makes me curious when you say "going to kill his cat until miley comes back"

... I thought you could only kill something once.

anywho.

Miley sucks, I dont see why anyone would care. Thank god we don't have to hear about her annoying tweets.. and I dont even HAVE twitter.

The kids a psycho. LOCK EM UP!

Ads

Anyone who cares that much about a stupid social networking site isn't wrapped too tight in the first place. I'm sure now that it's public someone will intervene and lock the fan up where they belong and seize the cat. Pretty sick stuff. Future serial killer there.

Well, to me this seems like a hoax for attention. If you genuinley are concerned, report the article to the police or RSPCA but i doubt they will do anything.

1st the cat should put away from him.....
2nd This guy is a psyco and need help ASAP!

I really am horrified by this.I love cats and this guy is a psycho!!I seriously don't know what kind of a sick person would do such a thing!By the way,im not a big fan of Miley anyway.This person is obviously very attached to Miley.If he would kill anyone,he shouldnt kill his cat(who gave him this cat?!),he should find a psyhietrist as soon as possible(FREAK!!)

There are sick people in the world, just like there are people who don't have pets but who post junk like that just to get attention, making up fake stories.

Any response to the person only fuels the problem.

that's fake. he doesn't have a cat, i'm 99% sure he's just making that up.

Not a fan of cats or cat dishes and definitely could care less about Miley regardless of her twitter status. So I have to say this is one of those rare instances where I have no opinion. Wow that truly is an amazing feat you just managed. Thanks!

Maybe that fan should read the latest news wherein Miley Cyrus has surpassed Kanye West as the most obnoxious celebrity of 2009.