This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 points! How would you react if famous people followed you on twitter?
11-09-2012, 05:37 PM
10 points! How would you react if famous people followed you on twitter?
I have a few famous people following me on twiter but not people I like freak out over. Just some famous youtube stars and stuff like thet but they have vertified accounts so I know its them. Are any famous people following you on twitter? Or if they did how would or how did you react? 10 points to best answer Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:45 PM

id pretend to be satisfied and happy

Ads

No famous people are following me, but I'd act pretty B@d@$$.

I would go absolutely insane!! I mean I would feel famous myself..ofcourse i'd be chatting with the person 24/7 Big Grin

I don't do twitter. I am a human just like they are and because they have a "famous" status, doesn't mean they are above you. They are just as human as you.

If i had to have one celebrity follow me on twitter it'd have to be G Dragon and i could call him to tell him to follow me back Big Grin

I would be shocked.

There was this band that added me on myspace. it was OBVIOUSLY a long time ago but they weren't famous. They were called Call to Concousness. Also,I emaied them and they emailed me back!........I didn't really care for their music though.

I'd go mental and tell EVERYONE! I've been waiting for a follow from One Direction since 2011,I'd go MENTAL if any of them followed me Smile

I have celebrities such as Tinashe, Victoria Rowell, Nathan Cameron and Zach Matari following me on Twitter. I wasn't following them before they followed me and since I had no idea who they were I researched them on the Internet. After I found out who they were I didn't fan girl nor do anything that a hardcore fan would do if a celebrity were to follow them.