This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how old do you think a teen should be before getting a facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:37 PM
how old do you think a teen should be before getting a facebook?
i am a young teen and want a face book my brother and my bff both have one....
but i am not sure what age i should be before i get a face book?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:46 PM

Age 18

Ads

I have a 15 year old daughter who has a FB. As long as I know her password and am a "friend" on her FB, I can monitor her account. I also suggest having your parent set up the privacy settings. I think the internet can be safe as long as you are willing to be honest with your parents in what you are doing and do not accept any request from anyone you don't know. Keeping your parents on as your friends and some of their friends or family also helps. Keep an open, honest relationship with them but most of all ask them what age they think is appropriate to get a facebook, ultimately that is the only answer that matters.

any age where you are mature enough to handle innapropraite things sometimes and where you can handle yourself and not talk to strangers. thats a good age

Im 15 and have a Facebook, id say about 14 upwards but if your mum is worried add her as a friend so that she can monitor you. Just only talk to friends and don't add strangers.

i got mine when i was only 11, but i didnt really... understand it much. but now im thirteen and its great so i think 13 would be a good age...