This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
me and my girlfriend need a common hobby?
11-09-2012, 05:38 PM
me and my girlfriend need a common hobby?
Me and my girlfriend live together and are having trouble of thinking of things to do together that are fun. I like playing COD, she despises pretty much most video games. She likes to blog on facebook, I don't care for it. We're looking for ideas that are easy and inexpensive.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:46 PM

bike rides
movies
sex

Ads

think of some active things to do...like skating, jogging, stuff like that. or if you are crafty people, you could make.....idk....cards? lol....good luck!! (:

SEX.

You can meet new people locally and world wide. You can do it on no budget or the sky's the limit or anywhere in between. You can make your own. You can buy used or new. You can help your community in an emergency. You can hel your community in charity and volunteer events. Yo can help those who help others. You can learn how the atmosphere and the sun and tv and the cellphone and the rotation of the earth and the meteor shower and the thunderstorm and moon all have in common...they effect radio waves. You can talk to the astronauts or help school children talk to astronauts. Amateur Radio is what I am talking about. There is no other hobby like it, and no other hobby that does so much good for so little cost. There is no other fraternity of friendship across every continent, people and tongue. Wait...what about keeping fit? We hike to tops of mountains, we paddle to islands on lakes and rivers, we fly kites to make antennas, we climb radio towers, we do "fox hunt" contests running to find hidden devices, we crawl through attics and crawl spaces, we climb trees, we erect temporary antennas and permanent ones, we have Field Days, and grueling 48 hour contests. Amateur Radio. Nothing else will do. But are girls up to the challenge? Do girls have the brain as well as the strength to master the radio waves?

My wife and I got our ham radio licenses together.

I think you two should take up horseback riding. It is a fun hobby and I think you two would like it.