This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it bad that I don't want my relatives seeing my facebook page?
11-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Is it bad that I don't want my relatives seeing my facebook page?
I'm an 18 year old college student and I don't want my relatives or family members seeing my facebook page and I don't want to add them as my friend on my facebook. I only want to add my friends.

Is that bad? Does that make me look like a bi**tch?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:46 PM

ya kinda

Ads

No, it's not. I didn't add my mom to my facebook because she over-reacts to things. So dramatic.

It's cool. They shouldn't be offended.

Nah, that is your acc. you can invite who ever you want. Explain to your family it's just so you can keep in touch with your friends.

But it's also good to keep in touch with family too. Them wanting to be friends with you on facebook means that they miss you and want to keep in touch a lot. Try yahoo or aim with them or try to call them as much as possible.

They miss you, it's understandable if they get mad if you ignore they're friend request.

no its not bad. i don't want mine to see it either and when they do see it i'm like. ughh.

make one for family members too look at and add your friends but tell them this is your family one and then get another and you are free to do what you want but don't be friends with your other account

what the heII are you hiding ?

family before friends .

As the mom of one college-aged son and two daughters in high school, we're all friends via Facebook, and sometimes I'M the one who'll forget that they can see what I write. Realize that your family loves you, and yes, parents are nosy. If you don't want to add them, can you come up with an email addy that's for family AND friends, and then one that's just for friends?