This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it bad to have a bikini shot on facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Is it bad to have a bikini shot on facebook?
I went on a beach vacation this last week & I was in my bikini & I have one of the pictures of me as my default on facebook now, Its just a picture & I was having fun with my friends in our room,

but my sister messaged me & said you have a beautiful body but need to be careful with the pictures you post on here there are perverts who are probly checking you out.

so is it bad?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:49 PM

As long as it's innocent, meaning not a slutty pose or anything than it should be fine. Smile But your sister is right that caution must be taken with photos online.

Ads

your sister is right to be worried about you! i agree with the above commenter -- if you have a picture of you in a bikini posing innocently, it's fine. if it's you sticking your chest and butt out trying to be sexy... take it down.

If your profile is set on private then nobody that you haven't added will be able to see anything. And lots of girls post bikini pics so it's not that badd.

if its your picture and you like it then have at it. does it really matter if there are perverts looking at it? its not like they look at your pic, beat off then send you the video of it. perverts are going to do what they are going to do. we cant change our lives because of what someone else may do.

A picture of a cute girl in a bikini is never a bad thing...