This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you tell the difference between a girl crush and actually liking another girl?
11-09-2012, 05:42 PM
How do you tell the difference between a girl crush and actually liking another girl?
I like this girl (I'm a girl) but I can't tell if it's just a girl crush or more than that. I really look up to her (like a big sister). We don't live in the same city so don't see each other much but talk on facebook and through text a lot.
How do I know if I actually like her or not? She's unsure of her sexuality and has a girlfriend now, but everyone says it won't last. But people say feelings of admiration can turn into something more?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:50 PM

The fact you are asking the question, means you probably already know the answer. You don't mention your age so its hard to comment on your sexually maturity. If you are concerned as to your sexual orientation to a point where you are becoming emotionally effected, you should seek professional advice or ask a parent you trust explicabley. Otherwise if you are old enough? try before you buy. doc

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply