This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help, i think my twitter account has been hacked?
11-09-2012, 05:42 PM
help, i think my twitter account has been hacked?
i can log into my account, but i can't change my password, my profile picture or any of my settings. what should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:50 PM

Report to twitter

Ads

get rid of twitter its gay

Change your password then report the problem, if you change your password make sure its strong not only by using numbers and letters but also keys such as [];'#,./!"£$%^^&&*((())=\ this makes a super password which is effective as hackers have less or no chance in hacking your account with software.

Also once u change your password you may want to change privacy settings also get rid of old personal data, be a bit cautious as the hacker can be someone you know. Furthermore dont worry after u change your password to a strong one the hacker cannot bother you again unless they actually know the new password but they wont unless u tell people your password, it may be hard to remember but write it down and try to remember it. Almost forgot change your secret question and answer as this is one way a hacker can get into your account again.