This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:42 PM
How to get a facebook?
I really want a facebook but my mom won't let me. My dad will though.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:51 PM

they wont know

Ads

whenever your moms home don't get on. its the exact opposite for me. i cant get on it when my dad's home.

If your mom wont let you have a facebook you must be a kid. But tell your mom facebook is way safer than myspace in my opinion. You can even hide things from your friends without having to google millions of codes like you have too for myspace. Just sign up, be safe, dont add strangers with no pictures, dont meet up with people and dont post inappropriate things.

First of all, Facebook rules say you must be at least 13 to sign up for an account. If you`re father is allowing you to get one then go ahead because it`s something you really want.. Just don`t let your mother know or see you on it. Even if both parents didn`t allow it, I say still get it because it`s not like something you have to get approval for in my opinion? Facebook is a very safe place, once you don`t add strangers or reply to any messages from strangers, and is a great way to connect with people..