This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many Facebook friend you actually know in person?
11-09-2012, 05:43 PM
How many Facebook friend you actually know in person?
There's a guy in Y!AM who I don't know added me, when I click the mutual friends button, I was shocked to see we have 82 friends in common.

The mutual friends consist of friends on YAM and majority of them are my high school friends, some are even international students.

The problem is, I don't even know him.

This guy studied in a school very very far away from mine. I can't see a connection between him and my majority of high school friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:51 PM

I know all of my facebook friends in person. I even have real life friends that are on on facebook and we are not facebook friends. I don't like having a ton of facebook friends.

Ads

I personally know 95% of my Facebook buddies. I do not usually add someone I do not know personally or vice versa.

okay kyle.... which one is you in facebook?
hmm.. add me la..

All my Facebook friends are my real friends. I don't add people I don't know just to feel good to have many many people in there

I know all of them bcs i only add or approve ppl i know.Btw what is the name of YAM facebook account mind telling me pls???

they are all my friends..i don't usually add someone that i didn't know personally..

I know all of the people in my FB friends list.

The other day a guy whom I didn't know added me, I approved to have a glance at his profile, to confirm that I knew him. Then I realized, nope, I don't know this bugger. So I deleted him from my friends list.

Shortly after that, he gave me a message, saying, "Thanks". Don't know whether he saw the notification that we were friends or perhaps he was just being sarcastic because I deleted him. But whatever the reason was, I DON"T CARE. Was like, "Ah feck off, I'm not gonna approve people that I don't know". Why? Because I just don't do that.

i know all of them except 2 people..i added all of my school friends..hey, add me lah..heheh

errmm , about 10 friends that i know in person and facebook
there are 6 person that i don't know but i added them in my facebook..........