This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone is using my deceased brothers facebook page.?
11-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Someone is using my deceased brothers facebook page.?
It is very hard to get in touch with facebook and I do not know what else to do but someone is controlling my brothers facebook page,he passed away a couple of weeks ago and we dont know who is on his page but they are always online and acceping friends. We are trying to get his password so we can deactivate his account or stop the person from using his page. What can I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:51 PM

That's a tough one why not write a letter to the person through the page and ask who it is and stuff. See if they respond. If not if you go through the page and start reporting abuse on stuff it will shut the page down or at least suspend it for a little bit

Ads

report the page
constantly report the page then facebook will deactivate the page
(go one the fraudulent page and there should be a report icon and you just go from there)
Sorry for your lost..I know how it feels
Sad

First of all I am very sorry to hear about your brothers death. I hope he will have peace in heaven.
Facebook has 3 options to recovering a password:
1. Email/Phonenumber. If you know your brothers email address or his mobile number, then you must fill it in.
I think you will have the most luck with number 1, if you know the password of his email address!

Or try this: http://www.facebook.com/help/?ref=pf
Goodluck!

Hire a Hacker... =)
Facebook is slow to get anything accomplished. And it may never happen.