This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did Liam Payne from One Direction unfollow me on Twitter?
11-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Why did Liam Payne from One Direction unfollow me on Twitter?
I don't tweet a ton, but when I do it's only about positive things and stuff. He followed me about a month ago, then all of a sudden he just unfollowed me? Why?

No rude answers please. I mean I can't imagine him unfollowing a fan...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:51 PM

He's probably unfollowing all the fans since he can't possibly follow all of the new followers he's getting.

Ads

why does it matter? he sucks anyway.

He's unfollowing a lot of people. It's nothing personal, If you saw, He was following 12k people. Now it's only 8k.

Did he unfollow other fans? Wow that sucks Sad My favorite singer unfollowed me but still followed the other people. It made me SO mad....I know how you feeel. I really cant tell you why im sorry Sad Unless you can meet him in person and get answers?

Ask him? B nice about it tho. Just say something like hi Liam I was wondering why you u followed me thanks. Hope this helps

Aww I'm so sorry! Liam is my favorite and he is so sweet so I'm sure it was nothing personal. He probably unfollowed a lot of people because it was just too much or something or management did it. What's more important was that he DID follow you at some point because you got his attention or something.