This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it bad to unfriend a relative on facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Is it bad to unfriend a relative on facebook?
I have a third cousin who is about my age that has a horrible potty mouth. He is constantly using profanities and I'm at my whits end. Would it make me a horrible person to unfriend him? We've hung out in person on numerous occasions and he doesn't ever seem to have a language problem unless he's on the computer, or not around adults. I don't like cursing, and I completely abstain from it myself, but I can generally ignore it, but not in this case. Thanks so much!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:51 PM

Not at all!

Ads

No, That dosn't make you a bad person. You shouldn't have to deal with things that you do not wish to hear. I say it's fine.(:

No, it doesn't make you a bad person, since you have an actual reason why you deleted him. Don't worry people unfriend relatives all the time!

There's nothing wrong with that if he asks you about it tell him the truth but don't make a big deal out of it.

You may use an article I wrote about swearing to explain to him why its annoying to do it so much:

http://www.ehow.com/how_6004526_swear-effectively.html