This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girlfriend removes her tags from facebook photos, is she hiding our relationship?
11-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Girlfriend removes her tags from facebook photos, is she hiding our relationship?
I am looking for a little insight on this matter. Recently me and my gf attended a party together where we had lots of pics taken together. These pics are usually posted on facebook for all friends to see. I remember tagging photos of her and me in it, but recently noticed that they had disappeared. When I try to re-tag it seems that she was the one that removed them.

My question is, why would she do that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:51 PM

Maybe she doesn't like how she looked in the photos

Ads

Why dont you ask HER?

The main reason I untag myself in Facebook pictures is because I think I look disgusting in them. Don't read too much into it.

Well, does she have a ton of pictures of herself posted on her own page? I know a friend of mine wanted me to un-tag her in my photos because she was concerned about privacy issues. If, for instance, your page or the person's page on which the photos were posted is not private, anyone can see her pictures even if her own page is private.

Maybe she didn't want to be tagged in a picture of her drinking? That's a possibility.

She most likely didn't like the way she looked. Either way, don't freak out about it, just mention it to her or ask her.

you should probably ask her to be sure

its probably because she doesn't like how she looks in the picture. I go through all my pictures on facebook and de-tag all the ones I don't like.

I've known girls to do this just because they don't like the way they look in the pictures. Unless she is untagging photos of where it is just you and her, I don't think you have anything to worry about.