This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think my boyfriend is hiding something?
11-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Do you think my boyfriend is hiding something?
On Facebook my boyfriend is listed as single, he has no pics posted of me and him together; and although we are facebook friends he never post nothing on my status or view my profile, and his excuse is that we talk all the time, so he does not need to post anything on my profile. What you think, I'm I acting immature, or do I have the right to feel the way I feel?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:52 PM

If I were you hun I would feel the exact same way. I don't think that it is unreasonably in any way to want to be on his profile. I would definitely feel like he was hiding something. Now if he had you as his girlfriend but he didn't message you or post anything on your wall that would be one thing, but since he hasn't even put it that your his girlfriend sounds wrong. I completely agree with you, and I think you have every right to feel the way you do.

Ads

well i think that he is being a jackass and not being a nice type of guy like if he liked u a lot he would do that he could b using u be carfull

PLEASE I NEED HELP
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...334AAcWHuM

Your not acting immature. He is. He does not want his facebook friends knowing whos he's in a relationship with.

But atleast your boyfriend told you his email address my bf doesnt want to request me Sad lol