This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I remove someone from my facebook friend list permanently?
11-09-2012, 05:44 PM
How can I remove someone from my facebook friend list permanently?
I add someone in my friend list by mistake, but now I want to remove him or cancel his friendship permanently, How can I do this? I deleted his name by going through edit friends, but the messages still coming in notifications area and also in gmail account directly from facebook notification service. I do not want to see all this now because they are too much. Daily minimum more than 100 notifications and emails are being delivered in my inbox. tell me. thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:52 PM

After log in your account, click on the profile and then friends, Now all the friends of you will display. click on the friend that you want to remove, the profile of that friend will display. now at left side click on the unfriend.

Ads

11-09-2012, 05:52 PM

click the name of the friends you want to block or delete, the page of that person appears on the left bottom part of his/her profile you can see Report/Block This Person, click on it. your problem will be solved.