This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My childs father put someone elses saliva in his mouth?
11-09-2012, 05:45 PM
My childs father put someone elses saliva in his mouth?
to fail the paternity test. I know because the guys that did it for him were talking about it on their walls on facebook. I do not believe the paternity test results are correct because I called the Child Support Office and asked if they wash thier mouths out before the swab and they said no. What should I do now that I know he tampered with the results?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:53 PM

Tell! That's not a good practice to fake a test! Something could go wrong! You never know.. Tell the Child Support Office ASAP!

Ads

What's preventing you from calling the same Social Services phone number, and telling them you wish to report a FRAUD?
They love to take calls like that...
You can provide them with all details as you know them, including the boy's Facebook account name.

unless you can prove it, you are sh1t-out-of-luck

Facebook statuses aren't proof

To get a good test the swab has to be rubbed around the mouth, on the gums and be moved abut for about 20 seconds. The test needs to be done with a third party checking or get a doctor to do it.

First off I know it`s possible to get another person salivia in your mouth but how would he have kept it in his mouth until the swab was taking without swallowing it or getting his own salivia mixed into it.

HOWEVER.....

If you have the proof, I`d take it to the Child Support office to let them see what he supposedly did and then they can contact him and have a test redone. It might ende up costing someone, most likely him, for trying to lie his way out of it.

Paternity tests do not use saliva as the source of DNA for testing ; they use the epithelial cells in the (internal-side) skin of the cheek for that purpose. That's why the swab is brushed for several strokes against the wall of the mouth.

If it were just the saliva, it would just be a question of spitting into a cup.

Really, if you believe that your child's possible father was attempting to cheat on the test, you should take the Facebook posts, take screenshots of them, print them out, and bring them with you to the Child Support Office to demand a re-test -- this time using blood.

Realistically, though, you may want to consider the simpler possibility -- that the test was accurate and impartial, and that this man is just not the father of your child.

print out the statuses and take them up there. Give his screen name, that should at least be enough to have them make him retest. Hopefully this time they will make him use mouthwash or something beforehand to make sure he can't falsify results.

...I hope my kid's dad doesn't read this or he'll probably try the same d*mn thing...

That is disgusting. Do you honestly think a man would put another mans spit in his mouth to fail a paternity test? Do you know the results and they are not who you thought they were? Sounds like you may be reaching for far fetched stories to cover your own indiscretions.