This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does MySpace, Friendster,Facebook bring YOU joy?
11-09-2012, 05:54 PM

to me it gives me something to do & talk to my friends

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

I use Facebook (or F'ook, as I affectionately call it) as a means of keeping in touch with people. I can find people I haven't seen or spoken to in 8-10 years! It's great to find old friends.

As well as that, it's a great form of procrastination. It's a beautiful distraction from uni and exams. I do get it taken away by getting my boyfriend to change the password during the period leading up to exams and exam periods so I don't jeapordise my degree, though. It's pretty addictive.

Ads

I send funny comments to my friends that i know willmake them laugh.
Then when I talk to them ...They are still laughing....
That makes it fun.
I am very good at creating my own layouts and I like to help my friends pimp their page out. That makes me feel good plus gives me graphic practice Smile
I also meet new people all the time
thats cool.

Well i get to see my old friends and it is fun to make comments edit you're layout or you're page! and you can post photos and you can meet new friends! And also its really fun to like edit ur profile and layouts all the time just not to be bored! that's give me happiness! ^^