This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I calm my friend down ?
11-09-2012, 05:46 PM
How can I calm my friend down ?
My friend threw a mad fit and she said she hated her life. Now she said she has a head ache. She's mad cause she has a brand new white iPod touch that she ordered off amazon she had it since April and she just had it plugged in for 3 whole hours and it was fully charged and she just unplugged it a few minutes ago and she was on it talking to her cousin on Facebook and the battery was running low. And she did everything the directions said. She turned off notifications and her brightness is dim and it still runs low. She's so pissed off same thing with her android phone she had it since June and now She's wanting an iPhone but her mom said if she has an iPod she doesn't need an iPhone she hasn't even had her phone for more than a year. She thinks if she has an iPhone her life would be better. Her friend doesn't have an iPhone she has an android and an iPod and her life is happy and better. But I have an iPhone and she's jealous of me. She doesn't get how her friend is so happy all the time and he gets so mad easily. She said she was gonna kill herself she even threw a water bottle across the room. Good thing it was empty too. She's so upset. I've known her 16 years and I've never seen her this mad but I haven't seen her in 10 years. How can I calm her down ? Is it normal for her to get mad so easily and all the time ? She's 19 almost 20.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:54 PM

No that's not normal she has anger management problems and should talk to her doctor about it.

Ads

This is over an iPod? AND SHE'S 20????

She needs to grow up. And if she's almost 20, tell her to buy her own damned iPhone.

She's behaving like a spoiled brat.

Someone her age should be acting her age. Tell her money doesn't grow off trees and if she really wants that iphone then get her ass up an get a job. if her mothers still dictating what she can and cannot have then there's a problem. I understand she your friend but explain to her she being a little bit of a brat.Dont be that push over friends bucuz then she start to walk all over you.Good luck

its normal to have anger issues but she needs to talk to a counselor about the situation...
all you can do is tell her that its not the end of the world.

please answer mine.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...902AASEkPA