This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is this a good way to ask for someones number?
10-02-2012, 09:29 AM
is this a good way to ask for someones number?
ive been speaking to this guy on twitter. i like him quite a bit but just want his number instead because 1) it would be easier speaking to him 2) its much more private 3) seems just better than speaking on twitter. ive hinted really vaguely to him to give me his number but hes never got the hint (or he has just ignored it). i go back to school on monday, and we should still be speaking on twitter then. i will reply to him a few times then send him a direct message saying 'see what, its pretty awkward getting on twitter when im on school so it might be better to text? my number is .......... , just so im not ignoring you during the day! '
is this good, cheesy, awkward or just really random? any other ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 09:37 AM

i think that's a good way to ask. maybe he's nervous about talking to someone he hasn't met face to face. i know you don't wanna hear it but technically he is a stranger. but no, it's not random at all!
answer mine?: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...706AAKHASb

Ads

If you she him ask to see his phone and then put your # in

TELL HIM TO TXT YOU AND THEN GIVE HIM YOUR # ON TWITTER AND THEN LOG OFF AND DON'T COME BACK ON UNTIL HE TXTS YOU

well, i think that u should make sure he aint some really freaky guy who might stalk u or something. but once u have i think its a better way then saying, " hey can u give me ur number" or something like that. but do what u think is a good idea. hope i helped.