This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do girls try to hide their relationships?
11-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Why do girls try to hide their relationships?
I know one girl who never even acknowledges her boyfriend (and my friend) in school. He says it's because she doesn't want people talking about them, but most of the people in our school already know.

I know another girl who deletes every mention of her boyfriend and her on Facebook. Like someone posted a picture of the two of them and she asked them to take it down.

I haven't known any guys to hide their relationships, so why do girls do this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:57 PM

I dont do that at all, maybe she's embarrased? or she just doesnt want ppl bugging her about it.
please answer minee
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...ACjrcz&r=w

Ads

The girl could be doing it behind her parents back, and if a relative were to come across it, then they would tell the parents and that would be bad.
Girls keep relationship's as secrets for many reasons. The only ones that I understand if if they think it's romantic to have a secret boyfriend, or a relationship that no one knows about, OR to keep it from parents.

Mine would be the last one. Parents finding out is never a good thing if the don't already know about it.

There's a plethora of possible reasons for this.
They could be embarrassed with the boyfriend; they could be cheating; they might have restricting parents that don't want them dating yet; they could think that people will think they're slutty if they have a lot of boyfriends; etc.

Or there could be some other underlying reason that I'm unaware of. I am a guy after all; not exactly an expert on this.

yup. that is for sure. she is ashamed of him. is he ugly. is he not the most attractive. well either way she shouldnt ignore him. she likes him. but maybe she doesnt think he is the most popular. so she is embarassed of what people think of him.

Thats awful! I'm not that way at all with my boyfriend. I tell everyone about my bf because I am so proud of him and in love with him! He likes to keep our love life secret so i respect that about him but we tell ppl we're bf and gf.

maybe she has cousins or siblings on facebook who could tell her parents.

Mabe she does not wan tthem to know

Answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...848AAs2U7Z

yeah i know what you are talking about annoying cuz i asked her out and then was like whhhaaaaat, and then isaw him and i was like HUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH ugly

maybe because their embarassed of their boyfriend or they want guys to hit on them lol x

It seems like tht 1 girl didnt really like her "boyfriend" because if she did then she wouldn't have a problem telling people she had a bf....
But sometimes when you date someone that goes to the same school as you drama occurs over the relationship whether it be that another girl likes your bf or watever...I had 1 friend who was dating someone and these mesdy girls started talking mess to her bf about their relationship and starting rumors....
So maybe that could be the reason 2