This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do about someone posting rude facebook status's about you?
11-09-2012, 05:49 PM
What to do about someone posting rude facebook status's about you?
Some girl posted a facebook status that was obviously directed towards me on facebook. All I did was like a bunch of her ex boyfriends pictures, but it was a joke and we're just friends. What should I do about it? ignore it? message her and tell her we should talk it out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:57 PM

oh god. crazy highschool drama never ceases to entertain me. maybe you should get off facebook and start living in the real world sweetie. best of luck

Ads

people are gonna say what they're gonna say. you can't stop them. and confronting them isnt going to fix anything, just stir up drama. Just dont worry about it

Play her game. It's just the freaking Facebook, ignore her. Eventually she'll keep asking herself why you're ignoring her. Also you should stop liking the pictures, it'll stop her barking.

tell her that instead of talking behind your back on facebook she should tell you directly in a message or in person...then explain things to her and why you did so (u shouldnt do that though...) but good luck Smile

give her time to cool off shell calm down
pls answer mine guy issues

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...648AAvrZmq