This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
samsung galaxy s3 vs iphohe 5 which is better?
11-09-2012, 05:50 PM
samsung galaxy s3 vs iphohe 5 which is better?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:59 PM

The Samsung galaxy actually stays in your pocket, it's easier to customize if you want to customize an iPhone it has to be jailbroken

Ads

iPhone by far. I know people with the old iPhone 1 and 3GS and they still get the new IOS and get all the new stuff Apple releases. and its made better. I dropped mine in water and still work perfectly and dropped it on the street and didn't do anything

when you look at the hardware the S3 is clearly better then the iphone5 this is no need to argue about it.
comparing the s3 to the iphone 5 is like diamond to glass

SG3 by a long shot! I will admit the iphone 5 has better durability than the sg3 but thats about it. Like another answerer said, its literally the iphone 4s but a bigger and better metal, not glass, back. It even uses a different charging cable than the other apple devices. Samsung Galaxy s3 has so many cool features like pop up play where you can watch video without having to pause, close the app, do what you need to do, and go back to it. Sg3 has an even bigger screen than iphone 5, fully customizable, faster processor (quad core while iphone 5 is dual core), uses google maps (iphone 5 users are having issues with generic map application), allshareplay where you can share instantly via WiFi direct, you can share files by placing 2 gs3s back to back, really cool motions like smartalert where it will vibrate when you pick it up if you have a notification, turn over to mute, palm mute, palm swipe for screenshot, double tap to top, and many other cool features that iphone wouldnt dream of having. Plus sg3 is cheaper from what I understand, and you dont have to give up the mobile assistant like siri, gs3 has s voice. Granted siri has some smart a** replies and is more interactive, s voice will also look things up for you, open apps, call, text, post a facebook status, etc.

IPHONE 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!