This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to convince my parents to let me get a facebook?!?!?
11-09-2012, 05:51 PM
How to convince my parents to let me get a facebook?!?!?
My sister is 17 she got one at the end of eighth grade, im 14 and halfway through 8th grd. I want one now though! What is waiting gonna do? Not tryn to sound like a brat though!! Its just all my friends have one and they always talk bout stuff tht happnd on facebook and i feel left out! Wat shld i do!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:59 PM

please wait to get a facebook. starts wat too much crap and drama and thats GOSSIP city. too many stalkers also, getting facebook is just asking for it.

Ads

Say to them you want to join facebook so you can talk to your friends/people online.

Compromise. Tell your mom to sign up too and be your friend so she can monitor any posts and such. Also allow her your password, so when in doubt she can check things out. Show her you have nothing to hide except 8th grade girl talk.

You have to be atleast 13 so tell them you're old enough and tell them all about these privacy settings. http://www.allfacebook.com/facebook-privacy-2009-02

Tell them that having a facebook account will not have a bad effect to your school performance.