This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Facebook, is it possible to hide certain listed friends from others in your friends list?
11-09-2012, 05:51 PM
In Facebook, is it possible to hide certain listed friends from others in your friends list?
On my boyfriend's Facebook page it says he has 401 friends but when I click on it to see who they are, at the top of his friends list that comes up it states that he has 387 friends.... Hmm, doesn't make sense to me!!
Does this mean that he could be hiding some of them from me and if so, how's he doing it?
Mutual friends are shown....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:59 PM

It will be interesting to read the answers here because I have often wondered about this.

Ads

maybe he's using an application for hiding friend,there's many of apps like that my friend

Maybe your mutual friends aren't being shown in his full friend list.

The 14 people that aren't showing up could have their privacy settings set that only their friends can see any information about them. They would show up as part of the friend count, but wouldn't show up when you look at his friends