This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 OR BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900?!?
10-02-2012, 09:43 AM
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 OR BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900?!?
Getting a new phone tomorrow and can't decide between the Bold or the Galaxy.

I first wanted the Bold because it looks like a nice sleek phone and I will be able to contact my friends for free on it via BBM. It's quite small and looks professional which suits me. My only concern with it is that people who have Blackberry Curves say they are awful and wouldn't recommend it. However as this is a Bold and a better phone I don't know whether the same will apply.

I saw the S3 today and looked at all the cool features, it's the kind of phone I would like but it seems too big and lightweight. I can get it on a cheap contract so the price isn't too much of a problem.

Can anyone help me who have had experiences with these phones and recommend the best one?
The contract is for 24 months so I want a phone that will still be decent then
What is Facebook and Twitter like on the S3?

Thanks in advance Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 09:51 AM

I would definetely reccomend the galaxy s3. Blackberrys are old and they are horrible for anyone who wants to use their phone for social networking, music, or any other media. Blackberrys are made for businessmen who just need a device that has email. The app selection on the galaxy s3 is second to none, and the galaxy s3 is one of the best devices on the market right now.

Ads

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is the first phone that I have owned and have been really surprise how good this phone is. I can say that I have not been able to find.... . According to me Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best device for u!!!

to get here : http://www.directphoneshop.co.uk/compare...xy-s3.html

JI agree with Jay blackberry's are for business men that just use the phone for emails. I recommend that you get the s3 because it has better feature alot more apps for it social media apps like twiter look and work better on it. And I know your leaning towards the blackberry because of bbm but there's an app on the android market (Google play store) called whatsapp messenger that lets you send free messages and pictures and the great thing about it is that your friends that have blackberry's can install it too. Hope I helped