This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a reasonable age to get a facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:53 PM
What is a reasonable age to get a facebook?
I just turned 13. Is that a reasonable age to get a facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:02 PM

i got mine in 8th grade.... before that most of your friends have myspace.... i guess maybe 12

Ads

I think 16 is a reasonable age to get a face book. A 13 year old should not be exposed to face book. There are to many bad things that can happen.

It depends on your maturity. I started mine at 12, but began using it daily at 14. If you think about making a facebook frequently, I suggest you don't make one because your spending too much time. Facebook is all about connecting with friends, so if thats what you want, get it.

I got mine at 14. It really does depend on how mature you are, and how much time you'd spend on it. Like, a half hour i guess is fine, but it's so easy to get sucked in to it and become addicted. So if you're mature enough, yeah, 13 is fine.

According to the rules, yes. Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities says that you need to be 13 years old to have an account on Facebook.

For more information, follow the link in the source.