This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you get booted off of Facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Can you get booted off of Facebook?
A relative of mine who I despise tried to contact me on Facebook. I want to send him a nasty message back telling him what I think of him. No threats or anything - just a stern, hateful response. Can I get kicked off for it even if I don't use profanity?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:02 PM

You can always check Facebook's terms of service, but if you're not threatening a person and if you're not spewing profanity, I don't know how you could get kicked off FB. We do have first-amendment rights to speak our mind. Can you imagine if every time someone disagreed with a person or didn't like what they had to say, FB could throw them off? I don't think so.

If your relative doesn't like your response, he can chose to a) respond; b) not respond; c) block you from further communicating with him. But having you thrown off; I really do NOT think so.

Ads

11-09-2012, 06:02 PM

Somebody else's Grandpa says,

Make sure you don't go so far that it becomes harassment, hate speech, or cyberbullying.