This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I get seriously depressed while on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 05:53 PM
I get seriously depressed while on Facebook?
I mean, i always look on there and theres people hanging out with girls and going to parties and stuff, while im always stuck at home taking care of my disabled little brother who has autism. It just makes me so sad and i feel like a lonely loser with no friends, is anyone else like this? I ******* hate it and the thing makes me hate my life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:02 PM

delete your facebook then... duh!

facebook is a pointless, boring site anyways.... it's not needed in this world!

Ads

everyone on facebook has an amazing life. no one posts pictures of themselves just sitting around watching tv or doing hw. facebook is just peoples' way to portray this great image of themselves even though that might not be the case. just because it looks cool on fb doesn't mean they're awesome in person. be glad you haven't put anything up that you'll be embarrassed about later.

what's your doing to help your brother is more important. This is more meaningful than some party. Trust me, the party crowd is not a crowd to envy

Don't worry, it's not really "all that". I have friends who say that they had the greatest time even though all we did was walk around the park and stare at birds and little kids and chat about life. As for parties, uh, not everybody enjoys them. I find them rather boring sometimes, though a few were great. People who actually have a facebook are "no-lives". Because that's the only place in which they are popular, perfect, and everything they ever wanted to be. Really, the lamest people can look like superstars on Facebook while the people who are usually popular and the type to "have a life" don't go on much or don't even have a facebook. I had a bit of a shock when I friended some people. Really, if Fb is making you depressed, then delete your account and or stop going on it so often. You can live without it. A lot of people with "lives" think that Facebook is boring. I do to, but I stay on mainly so I can stay in contact with my old friends. I moved overseas, you see, the time zones are making phone calls difficult. I also use it for contacting my new friends for help on homework or projects, though occasionally I do a little surfing and stalking, lol. Facebook makes it so easy to pry.
Don't worry missing out on hanging out with girls. I have friends who like to go out and hang, it's some of the most boring pastimes EVER. All we do is talk about life. I only go once in a while. They sometimes go with guys as well. It's really not all that. The relationship is quite shallow. They either be friends and stay friends, or they go to fast, are all over each other, and bam, within a 1-3 weeks, they have a fight and break up.
When I say "life", I meant one which is eventful and worth living.