This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How common is it for couples to be together in one Facebook account?
11-09-2012, 05:54 PM
How common is it for couples to be together in one Facebook account?
My husband was caught having an inappropriate conversation on Facebook with a married woman from his work at the time. I have been dealing with this and we're trying to work things out. Tonight I finally realized he's back on Facebook even after he agreed to get off. I know my meddling mother in law asked him to look on there at something she posted. How would a shared account work on cell phones? And is this over stepping a boundary?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:02 PM

It's up to you whether you want to share an account or not. He over stepped a boundary when he chose to have an inappropriate conversation with another woman. Bad behavior has consequences. If you and him are trying to work things out he should be trying to do whatever he can to make you feel secure. Good Luck

Ads

the stupidest thing ever - u re aware that he can open as many accounts on facebook and other books? so by trying to control him u re only fooling yourself - if he wants to cheat believe me he will find many ways for that

he cannot go on facebook if his mother wants him to look at something he needs to be honest and shame faced say to his mother that he was having online sex with a woman and until you learn to trust him again he will do what ever he can to get your trust back.

Because if he had caught you doing the same thing he would have been just as distraught and distrusting...........he won't tell her but he needs to stop going online and if you distrust him that much then i would guess he is not a very reliable person and needs to be dumped