This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend is watching everything i do on facebook, what to do?
11-09-2012, 05:57 PM
My boyfriend is watching everything i do on facebook, what to do?
My boyfriend is constantly watching what i do on facebook and likes every single one of my statuses. It comes across as he is obssessed with me, and i don't like it. I talked to him before about it, but he doesn't repect the fact that i don't want to be watched on there. Is it too much to ask to want some space? What can i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:05 PM

Write on his wall "BABY BABY BABY NOOOOOOOOO".

Ads

U NEED 2 RUN AWAY GURL BLOCK HIM WEN GUYZ GET CREEPY LIKE DAT WEN DEY SAYIN STUFF LIKE DAT U NEED 2 EXCAPE

Hes your boyfriend you should be happy he want to know whats going on with you but if you dont like it just hide your stats on facebook.

create another account and don't tell him or connect u when he isn't here

Put this on your status: "My boyfriend is an obsessed freak who spends all of his time examining my facebook profile."

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like that status.

This your boyfriend. I created a fake account. Get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

I like Missy's answer.

Hmmm. Liking every single status? Yikes.... That can get awkward and annoying. Why don't you just don't post anything on facebook for a while. Try it. Don't post pictures or updates. Let him get used to not watching your every move. If all comes to fail just delete your facebook. (if you like him that much) then he has no way of obsessing over you.

On the other hand hexagons like he's very fond of you.
Good luck Smile

He should respect that you deserve some privacy and if he can't then thats his problem. After a while he could get worse with that type of behavior. Ive seen it happen. When he's on the computer you should look over his shoulder and stare at what he's doing. Annoy him a little bit and maybe he will get the picture. Good Luck,