This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you block someone on facebook, and then unblock them, can you no longer talk to them in any way?
11-09-2012, 05:57 PM
If you block someone on facebook, and then unblock them, can you no longer talk to them in any way?
My brother went on my facebook and blocked someone who I talk to alot, so if you block them, then unblock them, can you still chat/message them and they'll see it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:05 PM

As long as they didn't block you the communication should go back to normal.

Ads

Yes Smile

yes you can still talk to he person who you unblocked..
you might have to re-add them again.
good luck i guess Tongue

If you block somebody on facebook, you cannot unblock them for 48 hours.
When you have somebody blocked, they cannot even see your profile, comments, nothing.
It's as if you're simply not there.

If the person has you blocked, then you cannot talk to them.

Otherwise:

If you unblock them after the 48 hours is up, you can resume to talk to them again. ^-^

If you unblock them, they'll be able to see your chat and message, unless they blocked you. You just have to wait until 48 hours is up.

If you block them, they can not unblock themselves and must to wait until you do not unblock him. Otherwise, if you're a blocker on you can not to send you messages, etc.. But when a unblock him, he can send you messages, etc...

When you unblock, they can inbox you, it will just look like you removed them as a friend.

JL

Once you remove someone from your Block List, this person is again able to view your profile and contact you within the restrictions of your privacy settings.

If you were friends before the blocking, this connection will not be restored unless a new friend request is accepted.

Also keep in mind that, during the next 48 hours after you unblock someone, you will not be able to block this person again.