This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to convince your parents to get you iPhone 5? With side question on facebook!?
11-09-2012, 05:59 PM
How to convince your parents to get you iPhone 5? With side question on facebook!?
Well I really want it. My family is APPLE FANATICS, we ALL have iphones. Me, my mom, my dad, and my bro. My mom has a 4S, she got it not to long, and me and my dad have 4. They're really old, my dad has made the thought of getting an iPhone 5 and I want in. Any way to make it easier to get it. Any goodd arguments to support my side.

On a completly different question, what happens when you make your self invisibleto some people. Like if I blocked someone what happens. Like does it stop notifications? Or what? Thankss!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:07 PM

Hey, some people don't even have the 3GS yet so don't call the 4 "really old". If you want the damn phone so bad, do CHORES. Get good GRADES. Have a nice attitude without being pushy or fake. Then explain the useful benefits of it and voila.

Ads

Proper negotiatiosn would help...If you can say to them you can pay for half (use the money in your bank) and they cover the rest of the cost i think they will give in.

Other than that you may need to break your phone and wish u had a new one. Problem with that is ur dad will likely give you his and get an iPhone 5 for himself...hehehe

Get one. They look amaizing, I want one as I hate my blackberry and is now so over rated. They might be expensive to get on contract and to buy at first but eventually they will drop down in price as they age slightly. If your family loves iphones/apple technology, I can't see why not they'd would not want you to have one Smile

Threaten to commit suicide if they don't buy you it

jus some of the features iphone 5 has , time shifted multiplayer, higher resolution in gaming similar to psp, better voice call, noise cancellation, much higher resolution, new navigation software, free 3d turn by turn directions, Satellite fly over , passbook , ticket, integrates with lock screen. , enhancement to siri, launch apps , 200 new additional features with i06, improved camera stabilisation, LTE,
double performance from 4s, isight camera, panorama 28mp shots + cool editing feature.
& many more tell ur parents the iphone 5 has the new version of maps which is really good for finding your way around, its free pkus its 3d, voice turn by turn and the map also states shops, businesses u can go to such as food shops ect.. with the iphone 5 u wil neva get lost. ur family like apple products so their likely to buy u a iphone 5