This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i handle this situation?
11-09-2012, 06:05 PM
How do i handle this situation?
I think my boyfriend is cheating on me. I know because i check is ex girlfriend Facebook tonight an it said four days ago she was with him an then is name she typed. Tonight he is not answering his phone an she posted she wit her boo an he loves her. I need to know how i handle is an how do i ask him about it. I dont wanna be wrong an he leaves me? Plus not to long ago she sent him a picture of her posing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:13 PM

Dump him like toxic waste

Ads

handle it with dignity

He is cheating on you probably. Be the better person in the relationship and break up with him. Let him cheat all he wants, in the end he will see what he missed out on. Just make sure not to get back with him when he goes back after you. If he doesn't he is an ass anyways.

Send her a message asking for an explanation. Maybe she will be honest.

Move on, you can do better.

It sounds like you'd rather keep him than your dignity, I'm not sure how many red flags you need.

Print off her facebook post and show it to him.

You deserve better and need to move on if he is sneaking around with her and you found out on facebook, what else is he doing that you do not know about? Keep your dignity and break up with him and when he tries, and he will to get you back do not go back to him if he is cheating now what will he do on the sneak next? There are plenty of fish in the sea go fishing. Best Wishes.

ask him about this matter maybe her ex wants to destroy your relationship with him

Have her page on Facebook up, and ask him about it. If he denys it, ask him where he has been. If he doesn't want to tell you what he is up to, leave him. No one needs to be cheated on!

hmmm i think you either need to keep quiet and keep monitering her fb or confront him. do you want to be with someone that you cant trust. unless you have trust issues. but what made you want to check her fb? alot f times your instinct is rt.