This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get a facebook account?
11-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Should I get a facebook account?
I don't have a facebook account and I don't know if I should get one or not. What are the pros and cons of having an account and is it really necessary?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:15 PM

yes if you have friends

Ads

YES!
I've re-united with sooo many old friends through fb and it's a great way to connect, or play games if you want.
You can always delete your account if you don't like it(:

No the only pro of facebook is you get to talk to people but you can call, text and speak face to face with someone whats the point in chatting online aswell + most facebook conversations are just people slagging other people off

Pros:
-Talk to friends
-Games
-Hours of activity
-can reconnect with old friends
-Can get hacked and people can steal all your information

If you don't have one already then don't start thinking it's important that you join in. It's not that great and in fact is an open door for drama.

yes if u have friends easy to talk and if u dont have friend then make from there

Pros:
It's a very easy way to keep in touch with extended family, all in one place.
Also a good way for homework help, getting homework assignments you missed, etc.
A lot of people have family group pages, which allows each person to update their relatives on things like a grandmother's health, graduations, marriages, etc.
It could also help you become closer to any cousins, aunts or uncles, or relatives you have because a lot of people are on Facebook frequently, and it's a quick and convenient way to reach them.

Cons:
People you don't necessarily want to see all your information could see it. (Even if they're not your friend, they could be on another's account.)
Anything irresponsible you say or post can be seen by potential job interviewers, colleges, etc.
You might become too attached to Facebook and let it distract you from doing your homework.