This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete him? Block him? Ex?
11-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Should I delete him? Block him? Ex?
Well I had an ex who I didn't really had a good relationship with because he cheated many times and we always breakup and end up together again. He was the worst boyfriend ever, but I loved him. That was 3 years ago (lol I know it's been so long). We're facebook friends btw, I deleted him twice but then he would just add me back, message me to confirm him, and ask my number, first time I deleted him I completely ignored his friend request and a year later he added me again, I confirmed him but block everything from him (like my wall, photos, everything) until now, so he can't see anything but recently facebook changed their settings and I uploaded a new photo of me and he saw it and "liked" it I don't really care if he likes it or what but, thing is I already forgot about him, I don't even remember he's on my facebook until he popped out on my notifications, now I remember him again, and I really hate how everytime I login to facebook he's everywhere in my newsfeed! Although I put him on my restricted list. And see photos of girls he "likes" and comments on, I don't really care if he's liking pictures of people, actually it's funny sometimes, but kinda annoying because there are tons of photos of girls I don't even know in my newsfeed most of it are even seductive photos which I will never be interested in looking at, so should I just delete him again? I also tried hiding him on my newsfeed but I don't know he keeps on showing up, should I block him? I wanted to block him long time ago but I don't want to be so mean that's why I just always delete him. And I admit, I kinda don't want to lose contact with him before. But now, it doesn't matter lol What do you guys think? If your ex block you or delete you, what would you think? Will you be hurt or you won't care?
Delete or block?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:15 PM

yes

Ads

Delete him I jus had this same problem really it bothers yu 2 see him liking other girls pics

I think you should first delete him. If he then asks you to add him again then you can go and block him.

It doesn't matter so much how he will feel about what you do, what is important is how you feel and if you feel that you don't want to see his stuff you just need to remove it. If that means you need to delete him or if the doesn't accept that block him, then that is is what you need to do. He is your ex meaning he's your past and you don't have to have him in the present.

Hope this helps.

Since you are no longer interested in the guy then you should block him. Unless you do, he will keep tugging at your heart strings when he feels like.

you have to ask this question? It's your choice girl! we say block, but ur heart don't. it's pointless