This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i confirm a new facebook account and log in on a phone?
11-09-2012, 06:07 PM
how do i confirm a new facebook account and log in on a phone?
i just helped my boyfriend make a facebook and i confirmed it on his email and he confirmed it on his phone with the confirmation text and its still saying his phone number needs to be confirmed after it just said it had been confirmed. and it wont let him log in on his phone. it says his session expired and to log in again and it says the same thing every time he does. is there anything i can do? this is the second account ive made him because of the same thing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:16 PM

hmmm. get on the computer. and try doing something like add a friend. a window will pop up asking you to type in the letters on the screen to prove your a human. and there's a little link saying "tried of getting these?" or something. click on it. it's gonna ask you to type in yur phone number and they send you a code via text and you just type the code they send you in the little box and if it's the right code then it should say it's confirmed and you can log on all you wanttt

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply