This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Justin Bieber a nice or a mean person?
11-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Is Justin Bieber a nice or a mean person?
I've heard somewhere that justin bieber wasn't very nice so i want to know what you think! please give me proof to back up what you are saying!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:17 PM

Me and him hangout all the time, he's hilarious. We go egg peoples houses, and harass people over the Internet!

How is anyone suppose to know how a celebrity really is? By knowing them. Which no one on here does. Ahh derrr

Ads

He seems nice

He's nice! Do you know that little girl in the YouTube vid when she was crying because she loved him so much? He met her and did all that nice stuff! Oh, and that thing where you do that heart thing with your hands, you know that? He took a picture of him doing it. Plus he's dating Selena Gomez so he has to be nice!

I don't know him Personally but he seems like a nice person. He does alot of charties so that shows he has a good heart & he cares about his fans. So I think Yeah he's a sweet , nice , mature kid.

Hard to say, he is a celebrity, and celebrities are always under pressure. When your on the spotlight 24/7 you tend to get sick of dealing with the public. He seems nice, but just like any other person he probably wants privacy.

hes a mc asshole lol idk

he seems nive go on youtube and the programme THE TALK interview him abd well ull no for urself

I have met him before on November 11, 2010. He is really really nice. I never met such a nice human being in my entire life. I think that all celebrities are really nice just like him but no one ever gives them the chance. If someone hears some thing from like a website on the internet that says Justin Bieber did this Justin Bieber did that. Half the time Justin Bieber didn't do that. I never believe anything unless I see it on E! News and Justin Bieber confirms it and he always does if he did something good or bad on Twitter. All celebrities have bad days and what that one comment said is very true.. celebrities do want privacy as much as they can they are jealous of our lives right now they would do anything to feel normal again but wherever they go they always have paparazzi on their butt 24/7 making rumors or not making rumors and some paparazzi will even say mean stuff to that celebrity. Celebrities are just like us we all have our good days and our bad days. Celebrities have to put on a smile even if they are mad or upset if you don't have a smile on your face you will be judged. That is how the famous world is. I think Justin Bieber is the nicest celebrity I have ever met. I have met quite a few and they were all so lovely but Justin Bieber was the nicest out of all of them hands down.

even though i haven't met him yet i still think he's a very nice person, he does so many good things for his fans all over the world and for other people.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/2011-justin-b...-news.html