This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some people complain about everything?
11-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Why do some people complain about everything?
I hate whiners. But my own boyfriend whines like crazy. He leaves nothing left. Even a tiny ant is a matter to be complained about. My sis hates everyone and complains about their lives. She doesnt even have friends now anymore. People block her from Facebook. So why is it that these people complain so much? I had several talks with my boyfriend about this issue, but it seems that he cannot digest food if can't complain one day.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:19 PM

Because life is stressful for some people n/thing seems to go right. like day after day for years.

Ads

They could be depressed.

No joke this is not a spam or troll im for real. Its not a joke its just funny. They have no idea how to shut the fuck up.No joke this is not a spam or troll im for real. Its not a joke its just funny. They have no idea how to shut the fuck up.

Some people are just negative or depressed and unhappy with their lives. Not much you can do unless they want to change their outlook.

I know exactly what you mean. It's horrible to have those types around. They usually are boring people and having fun is something they have never heard of. I try to keep well away from them.

So why dont u just smack the b*tch out of him? Did he hand u his pair as collateral or something? Maybe its time to move on...

I think some of them are just over all the crap that goes on in the world now. They feel their little whinge is, in a way their input about what should be done to fix it. Or maybe they couldn't be bothered to fix it themselves.