This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you honestly believe that the person that made fun of you in highschool?
11-09-2012, 06:19 PM

In my life, it worked out like that. Everyone who made fun of me have accomplished nothing, and they aren't going to. Although it's not always the rule (like in the case of that 21 year old making that much money), it normally does work out like that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

im still in high school but nope i dont

Ads

Oh don't worry, she's going to hell and you get over it

Someone who used to tease me a long time ago, well - she had a baby at 15, started smoking and drinking heavily while pregnant and now, she's pregnant again with her second child from a different father and she's only 17. Wow.
xx

don't believe everything you read on facebook. I can set up a page right now that says I'm a 6'3 swedish basketball star who makes 27.8 mil a year and I'm 610 years old.
The person who picked on me and was consequently the head cheersk*nk got knocekd up right after grad is married to her football sweetie who knows cranks wrentches at the local gas station. She weighs roughly about 300 lbs chain smokes and her son is the local crack head.

On the flip side even if she does really make that much, it does not mean she is happy. I know plenty of super rich folks who are just plain misrable, their lives are ugly, their spouces are abusive, and they usually have some sort of addiction.

I wouldn't give this twit a 2nd thought. The more you think of her, the more power you are giving her abuse towards you.

I saw one of my bullies on facebook. They looked anorexic with a lot of forced smiles, no husband/boyfriend and not up to much at all.

While it's not nice to see other people unhappy, at least they sometimes do get their comeuppance.

I know how you feel. In highschool i was labeled as a ""misfit""! The popular kids thought i was a ghost to them! Nearly everyone thought i was a nobody! A ghost! These sorry ass popular kids are on facebook still getting treated like they are a damn celeb!! It just makes me sick!! Now a few are on drugs and nobodys but most of them have great careers and im still a nobody!! Wow!! Life is full of sh*t!

I really don't think it matters much either way.

Lol, I'm still unfortunately Sad and there's this girl that always makes me fun of me. I don't why, I guess she's jealous that everyone compliments me on my looks. Anyways, she's fat and ugly and she has a horrible personality, so I guess I'm her victim, because I allow her. I don't care what she thinks, because it's not like I'm going to see her again, because next year we're all going to different universities Smile

A lot of people have told me that karma comes around and people who have done mean things get their just desserts, but I don't really believe this and if it does come true, it might come like 50 years later and that's a long time to wait. Don't worry about that girl, she's probably unhappy and she's probably still a bitch.

She was probably just a rich brat.