This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you deal with having everyone at school hate you?
11-09-2012, 06:12 PM
How do you deal with having everyone at school hate you?
I used to be realy popular and have a lot of friends but then i had a fight so they turned the whole school against me. i am going up to 9th grade, and i dont know how i will survive the next years of my life. i only have a few friends(but those are soooooooo close). i really need help and advice. please give me your best. they keep sending mean messages on facebook and making my life miserable. please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:20 PM

just go columbine on their ass.

Ads

You wont be in school for ever. Try to look forward to the rest of your life.

Maybe get rid of facebook for now.

I think i could help you more if i knew exactly what you did... First things first, either stop going on your facebook or close the account- you'll just become more sad. than make a sincere appology in person to your friends one at a time. This hopefully will work, you might want to give them a small gift as a peace offering Good Luck!

Just act cool and as if it doesn't affect you. Make them think that you are happy as you are and don't want friends. Just generally be friendly and don't do anything like start a fight. Eventually they will probably forget about it but things might not be the same. Just generally don't let them know that they are getting to you.

it will blow over, high school is sooo different, people have LIVES, jobs, sum drive, it's way different then middle school. if anything those ex friends of urs, will look like fools, because honestly, highschool can be very stressful, and nobody has time for that kind of crap. So dont worry, everything will be fine

first off don't go all virgina tech on them just ignore them but if they keep bothering you just switch schools and create a new facebook