This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what IS the difference between facebook, myspace, and friendster?
11-09-2012, 06:12 PM
what IS the difference between facebook, myspace, and friendster?
i just watched "the social network," and i'm still questioning what the difference is between the three sites... besides value.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:20 PM

Nothing really it about networking basically. It how user friendly it is. I think The Social Network I think was more stealing the idea of a "Social Network" from who designed it. But I didn't see the movie so I rely don't know what the movie was a about.

The url name is the value. Just like a growing name in Facebook "Zanga" I think if I remember hearing something about that growing to be a million dollar company. But I don't know if it is a company? lol

This goes on and on with website sales in to millions of dollars. Like YouTube and now it is limit by Google. lol I remember hearing on the radio that sex,com was sold for 14 million if I remember right it the highest bought url site name ever is TVEverywhere,com 24 million in history.

The movie was about something great getting sued. Watch it again if you don't understand it I think someone wrote a book a about what happened. I don't think I helped oh whatever.

The site below has more info at the bottom of the site.

Ads

11-09-2012, 06:20 PM

MY SPACE = neva use it bad privacy settings

Friendster = supa messy , old school of facebook

facebook = dying , becoming worse cause they think that upgrading make the site better but not .

TWITTER IS BETTER Tongue