This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is my girlfriend so concerned about facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:14 PM
why is my girlfriend so concerned about facebook?
she wants me to put in a relationship with her so everyone can see on facebook. Why is that so important to her we are both in our early twenties, I just feel like its high school. I dont care what people I hardly know think of my relationship if I know Im in one...what is the problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:23 PM

Shes just being a chick...

Ads

She probably feels that you are not proud to have a girlfriend like her, she also is probably on FB a lot and maybe many of her friends are giving her a hard time.

What's the problem? just do it :L she might think you're ashamed of her or something if you don't want people to be able to see her and be like gadz THAT'S his new girlfriend?! (I'm sure she's very pretty but you know what people are like) you seem to have a problem with it...she wants to do the normal thing!

She wants to ensure you don't get offers from others on FB.

Well first off she feels you care and she wants everyone to know you belong to her to tell you the truth if you care about this girl and dont care if people know just put in relationship because this is a true good sign that she really cares

Girls are on FB 24/7. Doing what? Who knows, and who cares right? Girls are just natural Facebook addicts like how men like sports and stuff.

To girls it is different. When they start dating someone that they really like they want everyone to know and when you don't want to put it on fb it makes them think you don't want to "show" them off like they do you. Maybe she thinks that you dont want some people to know that y'all are dating. You should ask her why it is so important to her and you should tell her why you don't want it on fb.

She is prob happy that she is in a relationship with u and whats the whole world to know
But as u said its no one business if u are in one.
U need to talk to and discuss why its so important to her that u are in a relationship with her.
Or she suspicious and wondering what u are hiding on Facebook that you can't show u are in a relationship.

She's trying to "stake a claim," and it's not really unreasonable. The way she sees it, you're lying to the whole world if your facebook page doesn't say you're in a relationship with her. If it's not public to everyone on facebook, she feels like you're hiding her from everyone.